Moorage in State Waterways

How do I get a permit for moorage?

This permit allows permittees to make use of temporary moorage (up to 30 days) or permanent moorage (more than 30 days).

You can apply for this permit on the Seattle Services Portal. Use the button on the right to sign in!

Under "Create New" select "Permits-Street Use" and navigate to and select the "Long Term Use" and "Waterway" record type. 

Required documents:

If approved, an indemnity agreement will be drafted and you will need to record against the title of the property at King County Records prior to your permit issuance.