2021 Seasonal Food Truck, Activities, and Fitness Concessions

February 5, 2021 Update: 
Due to the COVID19 pandemic,  seasonal concession permitting is currently suspended.  Seasonal concessions are not allowed to operate in the City of Seattle parks. This includes fitness groups, seasonal food vendors, and seasonal kayak rentals. This page will be updated when new information is received.  

Seattle Parks and Recreation (SPR) seeks unique and interesting business collaborations that promote and enhance parks through a shared commitment to healthy people, healthy environment and strong communities.  Opportunities vary, with some sites appropriate for carts, food trucks, and other self-contained businesses. Most locations do not have storage or electricity available.  Small businesses, and Women and/or Minority Businesses (WMBE) are encouraged to submit proposals. 

Food and Non-Food Seasonal Concession Vending-Summer 2021

Applications are due by April 15, 2021 for those seeking to offer food concession or non-food concession vending in park locations.  Please understand that due to the pandemic there is no guarantee that vending in parks will resume in 2021.  This website will be updated with updates when available. Email the Parks Concession Coordinator with questions. 

Applications can be downloaded by selecting the links below:

Please read through the FAQs below for information about operating your business in a City of Seattle Park.

Activity Use Permits-Fitness/Education Instruction 

Are you a business offering Fitness/Education classes or instruction in City of Seattle parks? You need an Activity Use Permit. Please visit this page for details.