Light Rail Service is Here
- Central Link Light Rail began operating from Downtown Seattle to Sea-Tac Airport in 2009.
- Sound Transit started construction on the University Link, March 2009.
- SDOT is installing a marked crosswalk and curb ramps at the intersection of E Olive Way and the east leg of Boylston Ave E and a curb bulb at E Denny Way and Boylston Ave E. to keep pedestrian’s safe along construction haul routes.
- Learn about parking changes SDOT is making to Capitol Hill.
- Visit Sound Transit's web site to learn more about the agency’s plans to expand light rail further north and to the eastside.
- Sound Transit Northgate Link Extension
- The Way to Go Program provides resources and information to residents and visitors on Seattle’s transportation options.
For more detailed information, please visit Sound Transit’s website at www.soundtransit.org or call Sound Transit's Customer Service Line: (888) 889-6368; TTY Relay 711