- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Barrels or Drums
Sealed drums and drums that held hazardous waste must go to King County Household Hazardous Waste.
Bring barrels and drums that held non-hazardous material to city transfer stations:
- Empty barrels and drums must be clean and cut in half.
- Clean metal can be recycled for no fee.
Plastic and dirty metal drums that held non-hazardous material can go in the garbage.