- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Toys or Sporting Goods
Donate and reuse
Donate toys or sporting goods in good condition to local thrift stores.
- Clean metal toys and sporting equipment 2 feet or less on all sides. Can include small amounts of attached plastic, rubber, or wood.
- Clean rigid plastic toys and sporting equipment 3 feet or less on all sides.
Sports equipment and toys not made of metal or rigid plastic.
Toys and sporting equipment greater than the above size limits can be taken to city transfer stations. Charge is $30 per trip or $145 per ton if part of a larger load ($30 minimum charge covers up to 420lbs).