- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Put cooking oil in a closed container, Ziploc bag, or in a thick plastic bag that’s tightly tied.
Recycle, next to bin – no charge
You can recycle up to 2 gallons of cooking oil on each recycling collection day:
- Pour cooled oil into a 1-gallon plastic container with a tight-fitting, screw-on lid.
- Label the container with your name and address.
- Set up to 2 labeled 1-gallon containers on the curb next to your recycling bin.
- Apartment / Condo residents: Set out up to 2 labeled 1-gallon containers per cart at your building/complex.