Request Recycling or Food and Yard Waste Bins for your Apartment

If you rent an apartment, first talk to your property manager if:

  • You don’t have a recycling or food and yard waste bin
  • Your recycling or food and yard waste bin is too small

If your property manager is unable to help, fill out this anonymous form. We will follow up with your property manager and help them provide enough bins.

If you live in a house, duplex, triplex or fourplex and you would like to change your bin size, click here or call 206-684-3000.

Contact us
(206) 684-8717

Notice: This information will be used to follow up with properties that appear to be lacking adequate food and yard waste or recycling services. This form is intended to be anonymous. Do not provide any identifying information. Read about the City of Seattle’s privacy program. The information will be kept for 1 year.