Utility Main Extension Disputes

If your project requires a utility main extension and you wish to dispute it, you can request an extension determination review. We review projects on a case-by-case basis. Provide all relevant information that you feel was not considered in making the extension requirement. We will reject incomplete submissions.

To dispute water main extensions:

To dispute drainage or wastewater extensions:

The determination review committee meets every other Thursday. Completed request forms are due by noon, the Wednesday prior to the Thursday meeting.

Learn more about the committee process: