Payment Plan Application

The Court allows people to pay fines and fees over time in monthly payment plans. Standard payment plans are at least $50 monthly, usually for up to two years. If you are receiving or eligible for government financial assistance, you may be able to get a monthly payment as low as $25 and pay over three years to complete your plan. 

The Court is now accepting online applications for payment plans. To apply, complete the form below. You must pay at least $25** monthly to apply online. There is a $10 administrative fee to set up any payment plan that includes non-criminal obligations. (For example, traffic, non-traffic, parking, traffic camera citations).

If your payment plan request is approved, we will email (or mail, based on your preference) a copy of the plan agreement, which includes a payment schedule. If you want us to contact you by email, please make sure you add an email in the form below. Your first payment will be due 30 days from the agreement date. If your request is not approved, we will contact you to tell you why and discuss your options. 

Common reasons a payment plan request may be denied:

  • The case/citation was on a previous plan that you failed to complete.
  • The monthly amount you asked for would take too long to pay your account in full.
  • The case/ticket is in collections.

You may go here to look-up citations or cases or call Customer Service at 206-684-5600 and ask for help locating your court obligations.

If you do not hear from the court about the status of your payment plan application within 20 days, please contact us at 206-684-5600.

Payment Plan Application

 = Required


** If less than $50, you must provide proof that you are receiving government financial assistance.

Please email a photo or scan of your proof of government financial assistance to: Include your full name and the date you submitted your payment plan application in the email.

By using this web form, I agree that the information I provide may be disclosable through a public records request in accordance with Washington State Court Rules and Seattle Municipal Court policy.