You can pay in person at the Courthouse at a payment window or you may drop your payment in a specially marked slot outside the front door.
You may also pay at one of the Neighborhood Service Centers
See below for payment types accepted at a NCS.
| Neighborhood Sevrice Center Locations
||Neighborhood Service Center
||Ballard Neighborhood Service Center
||5604 22nd Ave NW
Seattle WA, 98107
||Southeast Neighborhood Service Center
||3815 S Othello St (Suite 105)
Seattle WA, 98118
||Lake City Neighborhood Service Center
||12525 28th Ave NE (2nd Floor)
Seattle WA, 98125
|----||Central Neighborhood Service Center||2301 South Jackson, Suite 208, Seattle WA, 98144|
|WS16||Southwest Neighborhood Service Center||2801 SW Thistle St, Seattle WA, 98106|
|----||University Neighborhood Service Center||4534 University Way NE, Seattle WA, 98105|
Types of payments acceptable at Neighborhood Centers:
- Parking citations (handheld or hand written) - If payment is received within fifteen (15) days of issue date
- Parking citations with delinquent notice - If payment is received on or before the notice due date
- Infraction citations - If payment is received within fifteen (15) days of issue date
- Infraction/Parking citation payments where amount owing can be verified by the court with a phone call.
- Court Time Pay Agreement - If payment received on or before due date.
- Pre Trial Diversion payments (PTD)
Types of payments Not acceptable at Neighborhood Service Centers
- Payments for Restitution
- Payments on items that have been referred to a collection agency
- Payments for citations where defendant is attempting to immediately renew drivers license or auto license
- Citations and or cases with future court dates