Resolving a Warrant

Options for Resolving a Warrant

Contact Your Attorney

If you previously had an attorney, please contact them first to see if they can still represent you. If you don't remember the name of your attorney, you may be able to find it using our online case file portal. Search under your name or case number.

If you had a public defender, please call the assigned agency or if you don't know it, contact their administrative offices.

King County Public Defense Contacts
Associated Counsel for the Accused (ACA)            (206) 624-8105
The Defender Association (TDA)                          (206) 447-8700
Northwest Defenders (ND)                                   (206) 674-4700
King County Public Defense Administrative Office   (206) 296-7662

Screen for a Public Defender

To be screened for a public defender by phone, call (206) 386-1543 or visit here for more information.

Motion to Recall ("Quash") Bench Warrant

If the warrant on your case is for less than $10,000, you may be able to have the warrant recalled ("quashed") or schedule a hearing to talk to a judge. Hearings are offered virtually by video or by phone

If you are not represented by an attorney, you may complete this form and email it to You may also mail the form to this address or drop it off in person: 

Seattle Municipal Court
Attn: 3rd Floor Clerk's Office
600 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104


If you have questions, please contact the court at (206) 684-5600. Dial 0 to speak to a representative. Phone lines are staffed Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Reminder: It's important to make sure the court has your current mailing address, so that any future hearing notices will reach you. You can update your mailing address by calling the number above.