City Hall, 600 Fourth Avenue Third Floor, Seattle, WA98104
- Come to Moving History: An Archival Screening Night at 7:30 PM on October 5th at Northwest Film Forum (1515 12th Ave. in Seattle).
- Back-to-school conditions were considerably worse in 1896 - read about it in our latest Find of the Month.
- Times for renters have been tough before - read about the housing crunch of the late 1970s in our new exhibit.
- The Summer 2016 edition of our Archives Gazette is now available, with news about SMA programs and projects, highlights from the collection, and more.
- Did you know Ballard's waterfront was once full of sawmills? Check out our exhibit to see a map and photos.
Cleaning Seward statue at Volunteer Park, 1961
Item 30461, Don Sherwood Parks History Collection (Record Series 5801-01)
How do I find a photograph of my house?