Retiree Self-Service

If you are a retired member of the Retirement System, you can do the following in the Retiree Self-Service tool:

  • View your pension statements
  • Change your mailing address
  • Change your tax withholding

Please contact us if you have any questions.

NOTICE - February 1, 2019

Historical payment information on Retirement Self-Service (RSS) is currently unavailable.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please be assured that your 1099s, monthly payment statements, and annual member statements will

continue to be mailed to you without interruption.  If you need assistance obtaining your information, please contact SCERS at 206-386-1293 or