Click here to view the Resource Center Information Flyer
The Court Resource Center is a vital component of Seattle Municipal Court's Community Involved Justice initiative. It is a dedicated resource physically operating in the Seattle Justice Center to facilitate on-site delivery of social services and treatment programs to defendants and the community. You can visit the Court Resource Center on the 2nd Floor of the Seattle Justice Center, Room 235.
The Court resource Center offers the following services to the community:
- DSHS Benefits: food stamp, financial and medical assistance
- ADATSA assessments
- Substance Abuse Services: Assessments, Relapse Prevention Class and Alcohol/Drug Information School
- Linkage to Housing and Employment Services
- Domestic Violence Treatment
- Mental Health Services: Intake and Counseling
To contact the Court Resource Center, please call (206) 684-9291 or email the Resource Center Coordinator. The Court is pleased to be a gateway to services within the Justice Center. We look forward to offering additional services in the future.