The Office of the City Clerk facilitates and supports Seattle's legislative process, provides access to many of the City's official records, preserves Seattle's history, and works in partnership with all City departments to ensure transparency and accessibility to information and services.
The Office of the City Clerk maintains the integrity and authenticity of the public record and provides reliable and consistent access to public information.
Our resources and services include:
- Legislation and Council Meeting Records (Current)
- Legislation and Council Meeting Records (Past)
- Seattle Municipal Code and City Charter
- Research Assistance
- Initiative, Referendum and Charter Amendment Guidelines
- Seattle Municipal Archives Resources
- Public Disclosure Requests
- Domestic Partnership Registration Program
- Boards and Commissions Appointment Registry
- Receipt of Claims for Damages against the City
We invite all Seattleites to Be Informed and Be Involved in their local government. Please get in touch with us if you have questions about the legislative process, or about any of our resources or services.