- Graffiti is vandalism without permission.
- Graffiti is created to be seen by others, so the best thing you can do if it appears on your property is to report it, document it, and then clean it up thoroughly and immediately.
- The graffiti nuisance ordinance requires that you remove graffiti from your property or have it removed in a timely manner.
- If the graffiti seems to be related to hate speech, or specific criminal/gang activity, be sure to mention this when you call 9-1-1.
Graffiti on YOUR property
Graffiti on PUBLIC property or someone else's property
- Report it to the City of Seattle Hotline at (206) 684-7587