Nightlife Complaints and Compliments

Use the button below to file a complaint regarding excessive amplified noise between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.

For construction-related noise, call the Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections violation complaint line at 206-615-0808 or use the Seattle Services Portal to submit a building and property complaint that is not time-sensitive.

For excessive animal noise, call the Seattle Animal Shelter at 206-386-7387 or complete the shelter's service request form.

For residential or motor vehicle noise, call the Seattle Police Department non-emergency line at 206-625-5011.

The Federal Aviation Administration regulates low-flying aircraft like the Blue Angels or noise from hovering traffic and news helicopters. To file a complaint or for more information, contact:

  • Sea-Tac International Airport, 206-433-5393
  • King County International Airport (Boeing Field), 206-205-5242
  • Low-flying aircraft, 425-227-1813