- Cost is $7.00 per ID card. Cash or check only.
- If were provided with fingerprint cards, please keep them flat - do not fold them.
- Cards will be provided if you do not have one. We supply the standard FD-258 FBI Applicant card.
- If your fingerprint cards need to be mailed by us, you must provide the envelope and postage for mailing.
- Fingerprinting takes about 20 minutes and is done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Last fingerprint request is taken at 4:30 PM.
- Please make an appointment if:
- You have more than 4 fingerprint cards.
- You have a group of 3 or more needing fingerprints.
- You need fingerprinting related to a burglar alarms license.
Preparing to be Fingerprinted
- To get a good print, it is important that your hands are hydrated:
- Drink lots of water.
- Use hand lotion.
- Avoid excessive hand washing, use of hand sanitizers or other activities that dry out your hands.
- We will not print you if you have a fresh wound or cut to your fingers. Please let your hands and fingers heal.
Most fingerprinting is done with ink to get the clearest print. The LiveScan digital fingerprint machine is only used for new Concealed Pistol applications and other criminal justice purposes.