Contacts & Services
EMERGENCY? CALL 9-1-1
For any and all emergencies, including Police response, Fire or Medical Emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
To report a non-emergency crime that did not just occur, or a nuisance activity, use the non emergency number (206) 625-5011.
GENERAL QUESTIONS or COMMENTS
The best way to communicate with us online about a general question or comment is through our Contact Form. Your question or comment will be routed to the appropriate section of the Department, and it is also tracked to ensure your question is followed up or your thoughts are shared.
Use this form if:
- You have specific questions you want answered
- You would like to make a general comment
- You have a suggestion or concern for a specific section or unit
Do NOT use this form:
- To actually report a crime or incidents related to a crime. Call 9-1-1 or the non emergency number (206) 625-5011
- If you have an problem that is time sensitive. This contact form is not monitored 24/7.
- If you are asking for Police Records, use the Police Records Request Center.
Records Request Center - Public Disclosure Requests
Report a crime (small property thefts, ID thefts or narcotics activity)
Parking Service Request (complaints, service requests, citation questions)
Report Employee Misconduct - OPA Complaint Form