NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICE CENTERS
All Neighborhood Service Centers will be closed Thanksgiving weekend, Thursday-Saturday, Nov. 27-29. Normal business hours will resume at all locations on Monday, Dec. 1.
Seattle has six Neighborhood Service Centers located throughout the city. These "little city halls" are where you can go to find information about Seattle services and programs. In addition, they provide payment and information services with customer service representatives assisting more than 225,000 residents each year to obtain pet licenses, pay City Light and Combined Utility bills, pay traffic tickets, apply for U.S. passports, or to find information about City of Seattle jobs.
Apply for a Passport
Seattle's Neighborhood Service Centers accept first-time applications and applications for expedited processing. Please allow six weeks for regular processing or two weeks for expedited processing. There is an additional fee for expedited processing. For more information, call (206) 615-0725. To download a passport application, click here.
NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted for passport application processing. Please bring a check or money order.
HOURS: Varies by location; see individual Neighborhood Service Center pages for details.
Pay in Person
- Electric bills (Seattle City Light)
- Water, sewer and garbage bills (Seattle Public Utilities)
- Parking tickets and moving violations (credit cards NOT accepted)
- Types accepted
- Parking citations (handheld or hand written) - If payment is received within 15 days of issue date
- Parking citations with delinquent notice - If payment is received on or before the notice due date
- Infraction citations - If payment is received within 15 days of issue date
- Infraction/Parking citation payments where amount owing can be verified by the court with a phone call.
- Court Time Pay Agreement - If payment received on or before due date.
- Pre Trial Diversion payments
- Types NOT accepted
- Payments for Restitution
- Payments on items that have been referred to a collection agency
- Payments for citations where defendant is attempting to immediately renew drivers license or auto license
- Citations and or cases with future court dates
- Types accepted
Get Information About
- City and other job opportunities, including Summer Youth Employment
- Community and Neighborhood Organization Contacts
- Crime Prevention and Block Watch Materials
- Food Banks
- Gold Cards (Senior Discounts)
- Heating Bill Assistance
- Land Use and Zoning Information
- Metro Bus Schedules
- P-Patch Community Garden Program
- Weatherization Services
Attend a free legal clinic
Call 206-267-7100 for an appointment
Access the Internet for Free
Visits limited to one 30-minute session per day