How Do I...?

How do I connect to services for older adults?
If you have aging or disability issues, contact Community Living Connections at 1 (844) 348-5464 (toll-free) or visit Calls are free and confidential. You get easy access to information, individual consultation, and local service options.

How do I get involved in Age Friendly Seattle?
Age Friendly Seattle has a community-based task force that meets monthly. For more information, e-mail

What are other ways I can get involved?

How do I find demographic information about aging in Seattle?
For age-related population data, visit Aging and Disability Services, the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle & King County, which is a division of the Seattle Human Services Department.

comparison of ORCA cards by age and incomeHow do I save money on bus, train, and ferry?
If you are age 65+, you qualify for a Regional Reduced Fare Permit ORCA Card for discounted fares on Metro Transit, Sound Transit, Washington State Ferries, King County Water Taxi, South Lake Union Streetcar, and more. If you are under age 65, you may qualify for an ORCA LIFT card (age 19-64 years, low-income, e.g., SNAP/EBT, TANF, and Medicaid beneficiaries). For information about both cards, visit