Lake Washington Boulevard
The original boulevard, and also the first to be paved in 1907, was in Washington Park. Interlaken Blvd. was the connection between town and the various boulevards along the lake. Scattered portions to the south were called Lake Washington Blvd. and by 1920 all the sections and boulevards had been connected, and the whole length given the name Washington Blvd.