Blue Ridge Places
These are two small parcels of land on a winding part of the street. The plots for Blue Ridge Place and Circle were dedicated in 1930 by Blue Ridge Land Co.: A.N. Graves and D.R. Drew. The plots were purchased in 1935 by W.E. Boeing (of Boeing Aircraft Co.) and his wife. They then transferred jurisdiction in 1954 to the city.