Forms and Applications
Beginning January 1, 2016, Seattle Special Event Permit fees will be assessed with a fee-for-use model, and no longer by the number of attendees or participants. Please refer to the following information for details of this transition.
- 2016 Special Event Application
- 2016 Permit Fee Estimator Instruction
- 2016 Permit Fee Estimator
- Seattle Street Classification Map
Please download forms to your computer before editing. Edits made within browser will not be saved. You are strongly encouraged to submit your completed forms via email.
- 2015 Special Event Application
- Valet Parking Application
- Public Safety Plan - Required for events with 1,000 or more participants/attendees.
- Park Use Application - Required if any portion of your event takes place in a Seattle Park.
- Noise Variance - Required if your event has amplified sound or music after 10:00pm or before 7:00am weekdays or 9:00am weekends.
- Charter Vessel Special Event Application
Please see the Resources page for the Special Event Fee Schedule and other important event organizer information.