Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
Tuesdays: 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Thursdays: 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:30 - 11:30 am
The remodeled Mt. Baker Rowing and Sailing Center, located in Stan Sayres Park, offers a spectacular waterfront location to host your next special event. Your guests will never forget their experience at this unique venue! This beautiful, upper floor room offers sweeping views of Lake Washington and the Cascades from Stan Sayres Park, the site of Seattle's famous hydroplane races. Filled with natural light and finished with natural wood, the room creates a warm, comfortable setting for meetings, receptions or weddings. Its location above the boathouse of the Mt. Baker Rowing and Sailing Center lends a special feel to the room with views to the sailboat bay and an heirloom racing shell overhead. Capacity: Up to 90 guests for a seated meal and up to 120 guests for a cocktail or audience configuration.
- 10 Round tables (60-inch in diameter)
- 10 Rectangle tables (30-by-72-inches)
- 120 folding chairs
- Elevator from lobby to upper floor making the room fully accessible
- Large outdoor deck (1,050 sq. ft) overlooking Lake Washington.
- Second, small deck with view of lake and shore
- Large, glass doors fold away to open the room to each deck
- Two large screen, flat-panel TVs, DVD/BluRay, and laptop computer connections for presentations *
- Built-in sound system with microphones
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood floors and wood paneling
- Two elegant, tiled, unisex restrooms on same floor for patron's exclusive use. Additional restrooms and changing areas available on request at ground level.
- Caterer's kitchen with large commercial refrigerator, ice maker and plug-ins for holding ovens
- 91 Parking spaces (on a first come first serve basis)
* Users planning to use the A/V system for slide shows and computer presentations are strongly encouraged to test their computers on our system prior of the day of the rental to ensure proper operation. If you will be using a Mac laptop, you will need to obtain an adapter that will allow the computer to connect to a VGA or HDMI cable. The specific type of adapter depends on the type and age of your Mac computer. If you are unsure about which adapter to use, take your Mac to an Apple store or another Apple retailer to obtain the correct adapter.
Facility Rental Brochure & Application
The facility rental brochure includes information for all our Special Amenity facilities, fees and prices, insurance information, frequently asked questions, fire permits, alcohol permits, and all other required permits that may be applicable to your event.
Our facility rental application and signed general terms and conditions are required to make a reservation.
Rental Rules & Tips
Have a great event with us! Learn what permits you need to serve alcohol at your event, how we take payment, best practices, and more. Read more on our Rental tips and rules page.