Address: 800 Maynard Ave S. Suite 300 (Map It)
Charles Ng (206) 684-8001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an idea for a partnership with Parks?
We have developed a process called the Expression of Interest from which you can review requirements for entering a partnership with Seattle Parks and Recreation.
We want to hear from you about what your specific interest is, your idea(s) for partnering, and how that aligns with our mission and Strategic Action Plan.
Community Partners: Seattle Parks and Recreation wants to attract and maintain creative partnerships with a diverse range of program providers who can help reach communities who are not being served or who need expanded programming. Please contact your local community center for more information.
Some ideas include:
- Use of community center space for a long period of time by non-profits who offer programs but who are unable to pay rent
- An artist gives his/her art work to sell at one of Parks’ community centers and shares the proceeds
- A yoga instructor wants to teach yoga at a Parks facility
- A young school child sets up a lemonade stand in front of the entrance to a Park’s facility and plans to use the proceeds for a worthy cause
- Also see Partnership Types and Successful Partnerships for ideas
How to Apply
Business Partners include concessions, sponsorships and other business opportunities. Parks is committed to increasing diversity and opportunities for WMBE businesses. Contact the Concessions Coordinator at 206-684-0902 or email email@example.com more information.
December 28, 2015