Customer Service Bureau Finance & Administrative Services Department - Fred Podesta, Director
The City of Seattle believes that every person who interacts with City government should receive excellent service. The Customer Service Bureau will make that happen by helping you get information, request services, resolve problems, voice an opinion, and submit compliments and suggestions.
- Call the City Information and Complaint Line at 206-684-2489 (CITY) voice or (TTY) 7-1-1
- Write to P.O. Box 94726, Seattle, WA, 98124-4726
- Send a fax to 206-684-5529
- Fill out our service request form
- Look up a phone number
- Download Find It, Fix It, our mobile service request app
Interpreter services are available in more than 160 languages.
Look for our multilanguage brochures in our office at City Hall or at your local Neighborhood Service Center.