Technology Matching Fund
Apply now! Accepting applications through May 3rd, 2017 at 5pm
Wed, March 29th 6pm - 7:30pm at Solid Ground, 1501 N. 45th Street, 98103
Wed, April 5th, 10:00am - 11:30am at 2100 Building, 2100 24th Ave S, 98144
The Technology Matching Fund provides funds for digital equity projects up to $50,000. City dollars are matched by the community's contribution of volunteer labor, materials, professional services, or cash.
The goals of the fund are to:
- Increase access to free or low-cost broadband;
- Empower residents with digital literacy skills; and
- Ensure affordable, available and sufficient devices and technical support.
We seek collaborative projects that:
- Strengthen community partnerships;
- Leverage existing relationships, resources and expertise; and
- Engage historically underserved or underrepresented communities.