Technology Matching Fund
The Technology Matching Fund provides funds for digital equity projects up to $50,000. City dollars are matched by the community's contribution of volunteer labor, materials, professional services, or cash.
The goals of the fund are to:
- Increase access to free or low-cost broadband;
- Empower residents with digital literacy skills; and
- Ensure affordable, available and sufficient devices and technical support.
We seek collaborative projects that:
- Strengthen community partnerships;
- Leverage existing relationships, resources and expertise; and
- Engage historically underserved or underrepresented communities.