Southwest Customer Service Center
2801 SW Thistle St.
Seattle, WA 98126-1479
10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday (except holidays)
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Customer Service Centers are closed during the following days:
|1/1/2016||New Year's Day|
|1/13/2016||NSC Staff Meeting|
|1/18/2016||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|2/5/2016||Morning closures. All offices open at noon.|
|11/25/2016||Day following Thanksgiving Day|
|11/26/2016||Saturday following Thanksgiving|
|12/24/2016||Saturday before Christmas|
Seattle's six Customer Service Centers accept first-time applications and applications for expedited processing (the SMT Customer Service Center does not accept passport applications). Please allow six weeks for regular processing or two to three weeks for expedited processing. There is an additional fee for expedited processing. For more information, call (206) 615-0725. Download a passport application.
NOTE: Credit cards are not accepted for passport application processing. Please bring a check or money order.
HOURS: Varies by location; see individual Customer Service Center pages for details.
- Electric bills (Seattle City Light)
- Water, sewer and garbage bills (Seattle Public Utilities)
- Pet licenses
- Parking tickets and moving violations (credit cards NOT accepted)
- Types accepted
- Parking citations (handheld or hand written) - If payment is received within 15 days of issue date
- Parking citations with delinquent notice - If payment is received on or before the notice due date
- Infraction citations - If payment is received within 15 days of issue date
- Infraction/Parking citation payments where amount owing can be verified by the court with a phone call.
- Court Time Pay Agreement - If payment received on or before due date.
- Pre Trial Diversion payments
- Types NOT accepted
- Payments for Restitution
- Payments on items that have been referred to a collection agency
- Payments for citations where defendant is attempting to immediately renew drivers license or auto license
- Citations and or cases with future court dates
- Types accepted
- City and other job opportunities, including Summer Youth Employment
- Community and Neighborhood Organization Contacts
- Crime Prevention and Block Watch Materials
- Food Banks
- Gold Cards (Senior Discounts)
- Heating Bill Assistance
- Land Use and Zoning Information
- Metro Bus Schedules
- P-Patch Community Garden Program
- Weatherization Services
Call 206-267-7100 for an appointment
Visits limited to one 30-minute session per day
For more information about the FACT Act, visit http://www.seattle.gov/customer-service-centers/fact-act-overview.