Technology Matching Fund
The Technology Matching Fund provides grants up to $20,000 for technology projects. City's dollars are matched by the community's contribution of volunteer labor, materials, professional services, or cash.
Technology Literacy and Access:
- Empower technology underserved communities so that all residents have the technology skills necessary for civic and cultural participation, employment, lifelong learning, and access to essential services;
- Increase technology literacy;
- Increase access to computers, the Internet, and other information technology;
- Increase the creation of relevant online content.
- Increase residents' use of information technology for civic engagement and community building;
- Build awareness of Seattle government resources and increase electronic interaction with government via the internet, social media and/or mobile devices;
- Engage diverse communities and individuals not usually involved in the civic process; and
- Build the capacity of neighborhood and community organizations to engage residents using information and communications technology