Technology Matching Fund
The Technology Matching Fund provides grants up to $20,000 for technology projects. City's dollars are matched by the community's contribution of volunteer labor, materials, professional services, or cash.
Funding deadline in 2014 is March 12th!
Technology Literacy and Access:
- Empower technology underserved communities so that all residents have the technology skills necessary for civic and cultural participation, employment, lifelong learning, and access to essential services;
- Increase technology literacy;
- Increase access to computers, the Internet, and other information technology;
- Increase the creation of relevant online content.
- Increase residents' use of information technology for civic engagement and community building;
- Build awareness of Seattle government resources and increase electronic interaction with government via the internet, social media and/or mobile devices;
- Engage diverse communities and individuals not usually involved in the civic process; and
- Build the capacity of neighborhood and community organizations to engage residents using information and communications technology