What if I Live in my Car?

If you live in your car there may be assistance available to you and you also may be eligible for a payment plan. Please call the Court at 206-684-5600.

If you would like information on programs that can help you find a safe place to park and take steps toward permanent housing please call Road to Housing at: 206-474-1650