Current Internship Opportunities
At various times of the year, we are looking for fantastic college and high school interns. See who we are currently seeking and if you qualify to join us.
Visit the City of Seattle Student Internships and Workstudy
site to review and apply for internships with City Light and other City departments.
Summer 2018 Postings
Our summer college internships will be posted here in early January through late February.
High School Internships
Our Summer 2018 high school internships will be posted in early April.
To be eligible for our high school internship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a high school student before and after the internship (i.e., continuing student)
- Possess a minimum 2.00 GPA
- Be at least 16 years of age by the start of the internship
- Have U.S. citizenship or a U.S. legal work permit
- Preference given to current residents within the Seattle City Light service area