Update your pet's record

Do we have your current information?
If you move, change phone numbers or no longer have your pet, please call 206-386-4262.

Did you transfer ownership of your pet?
If you transfer ownership of your pet to someone who resides in the city of Seattle, please complete an Ownership Transfer form.

Are you the new owner of a pet with a Seattle license? 
Complete an Ownership Transfer form.

Have you moved outside the city of Seattle?
If you move outside the city, please call 206-386-4262 or email us at petlicensing@seattle.gov, and we will update your record(s).