- 05/05/16 - Honor Mother’s Day by supporting paid parental leave, The Seattle Times
- 04/12/16 - It’s Equal Pay Day. How can we bridge the gap?, Crosscut
- 03/08/16 - The Seattle City Council proclaims Tuesday, March 8, 2016 to be International Women's Day
- 04/28/15 - The Seattle Women’s Commission Recognizes April 29th as Denim Day
- 09/19/14 - Seattle Women's Commission Announces Recipients of 2014 Jeanette Williams Awards and Civil Rights Champion Awards
This material, as well as reasonable accommodations for meetings and events, is available on request for people with disabilities. To request an accommodation, call (206) 684-4500 or complete the accommodations request form on seattle.gov/americans-with-disabilities-act.