Water Saving Rebates
Below are current rebates available to homeowners and residential property managers. Find a complete list of rebates for all customers from the Saving Water Partnership.
$100 rebate for Premium 1.1 gpf (or less) toilets
Premium toilets use 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf) or less compared to the 3.5 gpf or more used by toilets installed prior to 1994. Premium toilets are the most efficient of EPA’s WaterSense labeled models. These toilets use 20% less water and remove 70% more solid waste compared to regular WaterSense toilets.
- Customers must reside within the Saving Water Partnership service area.
- Only 1.1 gpf or less Premium toilets are eligible for the rebate.
- The application must be submitted within 60 days of purchasing your new toilet.
- Maximum of 2 rebates per household.
Take these steps
- Buy a toilet from this Premium 1.1 gpf or less Toilets list (pdf).
- Fill out a rebate application
- Send these three items to the address below:
- Signed, completed application.
- Purchase receipt that includes the brand and model number for the new Premium 1.1 gpf (or less) toilet(s)
- Copy of water bill
- Mail or fax to:
SPU Toilet Rebate Program
PO Box 34018
Seattle, WA 98124-4018
Fax: (206) 684-0206
How do I dispose of my old toilet?
You can take your old toilets to the following locations to be recycled (fees apply). All non-porcelain hardware and wax rings must be removed.
- DTG Recycling Group
Locations in Georgetown, Renton, Redmond and Woodinville
- Bobby Wolford Trucking & Recycle Yard
22014 W Bostian Rd
Woodinville WA 98072
- Kangley Rock & Recycling M.
510 Monster Rd SW
Renton WA 98055
(425) 226-1000 x 3339
Free toilets for low-income SPU customers
To replace water-wasting toilets with more efficient models, Seattle Public Utilities is offering free water-saving toilets to:
- Low-income homeowners who qualify.
- Multi-family buildings that provide low-income housing.
For more information
Contact Melissa Levo at email@example.com or call (206) 615-1282.