- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
Household Hazardous Waste
The region’s household hazardous waste facilities accept a variety of chemicals, as well as batteries and fluorescent light bulbs and tubes.
Accepted at household hazardous waste facilities
NOT accepted at household hazardous waste facilities
Look up where it goes to find instructions for how to dispose of other special items.
Determine if a product is hazardous:
- Hazardous products are usually labeled Danger, Poison, Caution or Warning.
- See the Local Hazardous Waste Management Program for information on determining which products are hazardous and how to use and dispose of these products safely.
- You may also be able to contact the manufacturer for more health and safety information.