- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Sharps – Needles & Syringes
These can’t go in the garbage; they can injure other people.
To dispose of syringes, needles, and lancets (also called “sharps”), you must put them in a rigid and sealable container like a plastic soda bottle. Then bring to a designated disposal location:
- Intersection of Airport Way South and South Holgate Street
- Intersection of 27th Avenue South and Cheasty Boulevard South (center median)
- Fremont Canal Park (199 North Canal St, Seattle, WA 98103)
- Freeway Park (700 Seneca St)
- Mineral Springs Park (1500 North 105th St, Seattle, WA 98133)
- Roxhill Park (2850 SW Roxbury St, Seattle, WA 98126)
- North or South transfer stations
If you find a syringe on public property, report it as illegal dumping.