- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Hazardous – no charge
Bring oil-based paint to a household hazardous waste facility. No fee.
Empty oil-based paint cans can go in the garbage:
- Remove the lid and let fumes evaporate outside, away from children and animals.
- Separate the lid from the dried paint can and put both in your garbage.
Did you know?
Throwing out your dried paint can with the lid removed lets your garbage collector knows the paint is dried.