- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
- Dry latex paint by leaving the can open and protected from children and animals.
- Separate the lid from the dried paint can and put both in your garbage.
Tip: You can harden large amounts of latex paint by adding cat litter to the can.
Drop off locations
Drop off unused latex paint, in the original container, for a fee at local locations in the Take it Back network
Did you know?
Throwing out your dried paint can with the lid removed lets your garbage collector knows the paint is dried.