- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Acoustic Ceiling Tile
Ceiling tiles that don’t contain asbestos can go in the garbage:
- Items must fit in your bin with the lid closed.
- Don’t exceed the weight limits printed on your bin.
Bring acoustic ceiling tiles that don’t contain asbestos to city transfer stations. Fees apply.
If you believe the ceiling tile contains asbestos, contact the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency at (206) 343-8800.