- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Too Much Recycling
If the recycling container is full:
- Put your extra recycling in a paper (not plastic) bag or a cardboard box (maximum 3 ft. X 3 ft.) and set it next to the recycling cart for collection. Use a rigid plastic container for extra glass.
- Do not set extra recycling on top of, or leaning against, the container. Keep the area clear for other residents and your collector.