Sewer (Wastewater) Rates
- What do your sewer and drainage rates pay for?
- Protecting local waterways from sewage overflows…
- Preventing flooding, landslides, and sewer backups…
- Maintaining, repairing, and replacing pipes and pumps…
- Protecting local waterways from pollution…
- Protecting local waterways from stormwater runoff…
- Relocating sewer and drainage pipelines for major projects.
From 2015 to 2016, wastewater rates increased as follows:
|Residential & Commercial||2015||2016|
|Typical Monthly Residential Bill||$50.91||$52.76|
|Rate per CCF||$11.84||$12.27|
- 1 CCF equals 748 gallons.
- The typical single family residential customer generates 4.3 CCF of wastewater per month.
- Most residential customers are billed every two months.
- There is a one CCF minimum charge per premise per month.
- Summer (May – Oct) residential sewer bills are based on the average consumption during the winter (Nov – Apr).
- Sewer Standard, Connection and Administrative Charges (pdf).
Eligible low-income customers can receive a 50% credit on their bill. For more information, please see Payment Assistance Program.