- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Residential customers are billed every other month (bi-monthly). Paper bills can be mailed to the service address or an alternate mailing address. Learn how to read your bill.
Paper bill customers can:
- Make single online payments. Your account number and mailing ZIP code are required for access.
- There are no additional fees for payments.
- Use Visa and Master Card, debit card or your personal checking account and bank routing number.
- Payments made after 5:30 p.m. on business days are usually posted to the utility account within 3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and City of Seattle holidays.
- Secure Socket Layers (SSL) and encryption ensure your connection and information is secure.
- Pay by phone (no fee).
- 24-hour automated access. Enter your payment information privately (credit or debit card) over the phone by calling 1 (877) 398-3531.
- Speak to a customer service agent and make your payment by calling (206) 684-3000. Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Mail your payment to:
City of Seattle
PO Box 35177
Seattle, WA 98124-5177
What’s the difference between paperless billing and paper billing?
- Residential customers are billed every other month (bi-monthly).
- Paper bills can be mailed to the service address or an alternate mailing address.
- Receive paper newsletters from the Utilities.
- You can pay by mail, in person, make a one-time payment online or use the automated payment line: 1 (877) 398-3531.