Seattle Public Utilities Mami Hara, General Manager/CEO
Some scrap metal companies take empty underground storage tanks. Look in the yellow pages of the phone book under "Scrap Metal Recyclers."
These are not accepted at the Transfer Stations.
Oil must be drained from tank and disposed of at a Household Hazardous Waste Facility.
Or call the Household Hazards Line at (206) 296-4692, 9 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday for disposal information.
Reuse title
Curb title
Drop Off title