Seattle Public Utilities Mami Hara, General Manager/CEO
Unwanted flammable and hazardous products should be taken to a HHW location. For packaging and transportation guidelines, see King County Hazardous Waste instructions.
Uncontained liquids are not allowed in the garbage.
Although local governments don't charge a fee at household hazardous waste collection sites, it is expensive to properly dispose of hazardous waste. Use up or give away that extra if you can! Better yet: minimize the use of hazardous products.