Seattle Public Utilities Mami Hara, Director
Not accepted in garbage or household hazardous waste facilities. For an emergency situation, call 911.
For disposal of unwanted ammunition, firearms or fireworks, call (206) 625-5011 (the Seattle police non-emergency line) for disposal help.
Both Seattle and King County residents may take small residential fireworks to the Seattle Police Firing Range at 11030 E. Marginal Way S., Wednesday-Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., (206) 684-7470.
Roadside flares that do not contain an explosive charge can be taken to the HHW locations.
Reuse title
Curb title
Drop Off title