Seattle Public Utilities Mami Hara, General Manager/CEO
Electronics should not go in the garbage. For recycling locations for VCRs see the Take It Back Network or call (206) 684-3000 to request curbside e-waste collection service. Both service charge a nominal fee. Donate usable items for reuse when possible.
Reuse title
Curb title
Drop Off title