Working for a safe, affordable, vibrant, innovative, and interconnected city.
Learn More Home Page This Department
Small amounts of contaminated soil can go in your garbage can - be sure not to exceed weights limits. Large quantities can only be accepted at the Transfer Station. There is a fee.
You will need a Waste Clearance form from the Health Department. Call (206) 263-8528 for information. Waste Clearance is required for material that may be dangerous or hazardous.
For a fee, Seattle residents may dispose of mixed construction waste at the Republic Services Recycling Center in South Seattle (weekends only for self-hauling).
Curb title
Drop Off title