- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Community Advisory Committee meetings are held in the Seattle Municipal Tower, located at 700 5th Avenue (5th and Columbia), Seattle, WA 98124. The meetings are held on the 49th floor. The nearest bus/light rail stop is 3rd and Columbia/Cherry or Pioneer Station in the bus tunnel.
- From I-5 southbound, take the James Street exit. Enter the garage from 6th Avenue between Cherry and James Streets, or turn right (west) on James Street to enter the garage mid-block between 5th and 6th Avenues.
- From I-5 northbound, take the James Street exit. Turn left (west/down the hill) on James Street and enter the garage mid-block between 5th and 6th Avenues.
Parking - SeaPark Garage
Located on 6th Avenue between Cherry and James Streets south of the Seattle Municipal Tower (609 Sixth Avenue). Committee members are assigned a Commission and Board Member permit which designates specific hours for valid use.
Vehicle entrances to the garage are on:
- Cherry (south side), mid-block between 5th and 6th Avenues
- 6th Avenue between Cherry and James Street
- James (north side), mid-block between 5th and 6th Avenues
Getting to Seattle Municipal Tower 49th floor
You will need to take two elevators:
- From the 4th floor, take the elevator marked Floors 40-62 to the 40th floor.
- On the 40th floor, you will then transfer to the elevator bank marked Floors 41-51.
- If you are having issues locating the room on the evening of a meeting, please call (206) 733-9912 (conference room 4901).
For more information or to apply, please contact Sheryl Shapiro, Program Manager, at (206) 615-1443. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.