Solid Waste Collection Contracts
Seattle contracts with CleanScapes, Inc. and Waste Management of Washington, Inc. for garbage, recycling, and food and yard waste collection services. The collection contracts cover all residential and commercial customers by area:
- Contract with Waste Management covering Northwest and South Seattle (pdf)
- Contract with Cleanscapes covering Northeast and Central Seattle (pdf)
Seattle contracts with Cedar Grove Composting Inc. for the processing of food and yard waste and with Rabanco, Ltd. for the processing of recyclables.
- Cedar Grove Composting Contract (pdf)
- Cedar Grove Amendment 1 (pdf)
- Rabanco Recycling Processing Contract (pdf)
Long Haul Disposal Contract
Seattle contracts with Washington Waste Systems for the transportation and disposal of the City's solid waste. The waste is transported by rail to the Columbia Ridge Landfill and Recycling Center in Gilliam County, Oregon.